Sidebar Menu is a responsive menu and navigation plugin for WordPress. With this plugin, you can efficiently create beautiful and elegant sidebars with your own unique and perfect design. It’s not the easiest thing to shape attractive and functional sidebars. However, with this plugin, it is straightforward and also a lot of fun!
The Sidebar Menu plugin includes over 50+ customizable settings. You can choose your background image, header image, colors, overlay opacity, and much more. Moreover, the sidebar menu is fully animated. It also comes with a minimalistic modern design, so your website will look excellent. Plus, you can add any sort of widgets to the sidebar so that you can use it as much more than just a menu and navigation plugin.
Further advantages of the Sidebar Menu WordPress plugin are multi-level menu hierarchy is fully supported by default.
- 50+ Customizable settings
- You can choose colors on everything!
- Widget support.
- Custom background image.
- Center title & tagline.
- Customer support.
- Lightweight and does not slow down page speed.
- You can add a logo or upload an image.
- Multi-level menu hierarchy.
- A secondary menu that can be disabled.
- Addable custom Title & Description.
- Flawless animated design.
- Integrated search function which can be disabled.
- Addable background image or pattern with a custom height.
- Customize overlay colors and opacity.
- The menu button can either always follow the screen when you scroll or stay in the same place.
- Retina support.
- Customize what sizes the menu should be shown on.
Furthermore, it is a cool and affordable WordPress plugin sold on Code Canyon. In a new and fresh way, you can easily create engaging sidebars with modern design and beautiful layouts.
Have you used the Sidebar Menu for creating beautiful and elegant sidebars? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!
Our post is updated. The Sidebar Menu WordPress plugin is no longer available at Code Canyon.
We recommend our post – UberMenu: A Customizable Mega Menu WordPress Plugin instead.