As a WooCommerce store owner, you may have the best user interface, chosen managed WordPress hosting, implement best security measures, applied different marketing strategies, but still don’t not getting the return on investment?
The practices mentioned above are basics when creating an ecommerce store, and in fact, they indirectly affect your conversion rates. But you need to think beyond that! Maybe you are missing the user experience part. So how can you improve that?
Well, it can have different factors, and one of them is extensions. Want to know what are the best extensions to increase sales on WooCommerce? Do not worry, in this article, we have compiled a list of the best WooCommerce extensions to put the turbo on your ecommerce in 2020!
Before we begin, let’s answer an essential question: what are extensions and how to install them? Without going into technical details, extensions are simply tools, freemium, or premium, that allow you to extend the functionality of WooCommerce stores.
Here is a list of the best WooCommerce extensions that help you increase sales. Let’s read on!
Discount Rules for WooCommerce
The Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin is the most prominent discount plugin with loads of features. Furthermore, it has a simple to use interface and is optimized to improve your sales conversions.
This plugin allows you to create dynamic pricing discounts in your store effortlessly. You can also create multiple discounts like cart discounts. Moreover, bulk discounts, customer-specific discounts, user-role based discounts, etc using this plugin.
A distinct aspect of this plugin is that you can set discounts for product variations. You can also set discounts based on customers, attributes, categories, shipping, etc.
These days customer retention is the biggest threat to eCommerce stores. But with Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugins, you can offer specific discounts to retain your customers effectively and by simultaneously boosting your sales.
- Effortlessly create percentage-based discounts.
- You can display discounts on product pages.
- You can configure advance formatting for the discount table layout.
- Create Coupons based on price and cart.
- BOGO discounts can be set.
- You can exclude products on sale from discount rules.
- Offer discounts based on attributes.
- Offer discounts based on specific products.
- Product variant discounts can be set.
- You can set discounts for all products.
- Offer discounts based on purchase history.
- You can offer discounts based on the number of orders placed.
- Apply multiple discounts on a purchase.
- Options available to hide and show the discounted prices.
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing Plugin by WisdmLabs
The dynamic pricing plugin helps you achieve quality personalization on your WooCommerce store. The various ways in which you can set custom discounts to assist you in valuing all of your customers and giving due attention to your wholesale buyers. The best part is, the process of setting discounts is easy and intuitive.
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing Plugin helps you:
- Create and set discounts for user groups, user roles, and customers.
- Tiered discounts for wholesale buyers. Also known as quantity-based discounts.
- Create exclusive deals with custom cart discounts on the cart total.
- Offer discounted prices to the ‘wholesale’ user role.
- Implement variable discounts across a category of a product
- Easily configure discounts and manage tiered pricing data.
- Import or export pricing data using the flexibility to use a product ID or SKU, helping you quickly set up discounts
- Create a buzz about discounts on your WooCommerce store by showing original prices with a strikethrough, followed up with the discounted price.
- Buy 1 for 10% off, Buy 2 for 20% off, Buy 4 for 40% off (tiered discounts)
- 20% off for the ‘wholesale’ user role.
- 15% off for all products in a particular category like ‘electronics.’
- 30% off for a specific customer.
- 10% off for a particular user role.
- Add $100 to save an additional 10% on your cart.
- Buy products worth $500 and get 20% Off on the cart total.
- Exclusive 10% flat discount. Especially for you (for first-time buyers OR repeat buyers).
- Buy one Get one (BOGO) on exclusive products.
- Save Big with Flat 50% discounts for groups (a registered or special group of buyers).
The WISDM Customer Specific Pricing Plugin costs $79.
WISDM Scheduler for WooCommerce plugin by WisdmLabs
The Scheduling plugin can help you to drive more sales on your WooCommerce online store. The plugin enables you to schedule product availability for a limited time. Notify your visitors when specific products are back in stock.
You can also schedule stock and discounts to helps you to create a sense of urgency with a countdown timer on products. Furthermore, you can capture leads by hiding unavailable products and notify buyers when products become available.
WISDM Scheduler for WooCommerce helps you to:
- Sell products for a limited time or a specific duration.
- Create urgency with a countdown timer.
- Schedule Products or categories by date.
- Launch the product on a specific day.
- You can remind your potential buyers. Manage interested visitors, and increase the chance of a sale.
- Add the notification button when the product is unavailable or out of stock.
- Manage product categories by hiding unavailable stock.
- Send custom availability/unavailability messages to people subscribed to notifications.
- Launch products on a specific day at a specific time.
- Moreover, show a countdown timer until the products are launched.
- Set store Open-Close Hours- Products. It can be made available for a few hours or a few days.
- Schedule Product availability only on the weekdays and skip the weekends.
- Schedule stock availability until a specific Day/Date to make it unavailable later.
- Subscribe to a notification on unavailable products and get notified when products are back in stock
- Remind interested buyers by sending custom messages just before the product becomes available.
The WISDM Scheduler for WooCommerce extensions plugin by WisdmLabs costs $79.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
Create a differentiated offer for prices and discounts to retain old and new customers and increase sales. To implement this system of dynamic prices and discounts on WooCommerce, I suggest you use one of the best WooCommerce extensions, WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
To say that the price is only useful if it is always the lowest price is an affirmation that has no basis. The absolute lowest price does not exist as such. The reason is that the products are not all the same; the prices are not all the same; consumers are not all the same.
On Amazon, for example, the colossus of electronic commerce, the dynamics of selling prices are varied and extensive, this serves as a cue to understand that prices can be modulated, manage by setting variables, analysis, verification of competition.
The WooCommerce extensions Dynamic Pricing & Discounts license costs $49.
WISDM Custom Product Bundles (Boxes) plugin by WisdmLabs
The product bundling plugin helps you to sell faster and generate recurring revenue on your WooCommerce store. You can also create custom product boxes or pre-made kits for your buyers to purchase the combos.
The Smart solution to create and sell products in bulk or bundles is to give your customers options to choose from existing product bundles. Or to mix and match products to create new ones. The best part is, you can sell more and boost profits by selling the products on monthly or yearly subscriptions.
WISDM Custom Product Bundles plugin helps you:
- Create exciting product bundles easily.
- Create pre-built product boxes or kits.
- Empower customers to create their assorted bundles.
- Allow users to add a personalized gift message with the package.
- Set dynamic pricing for gift boxes.
- Create pre-filled boxes with base products and let the customer choose add-ons.
- Create flexible bundles.
- Unlimited bundles and manage inventory.
- Sort product by date.
- Custom layouts for boxes on the frontend.
- Creating modular boxes for selling faster.
- Sell gift boxes with a personal message to users.
- Product combos at the time of seasonal sales.
- Sell mix and match products on the shop page.
- Subscription-based product bundles to generate recurring revenue.
The WISDM Custom Product Bundles (Boxes) plugin by WisdmLabs costs $79.
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates – WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates is a premium plugin designed to help you integrate Amazon affiliate links to your WooCommerce store.
This extension allows you to import and display recommendations for products based on phrases and keywords. For example, if you sell cameras. You can get automatic recommendations on other products and categories to be imported from Amazon.
In order not to overload your servers with requests and slow down the site. The plugin assigns a score to the products, based on the number of images, variations, categories, and essential attributes. This way, you can decide to import only the one that is most relevant to your site.
The WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates license costs $49.
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin by WisdmLabs
Have you been there— staring at analytics, wondering why the traffic doesn’t convert? And then *BOOM*! One day someone suggests adding an inquiry form. It’s a great idea; it makes sense.
After all, customers have questions before making a purchase. And we want them to be able to reach us every way possible, right? It all begins with questions like ‘Could this product be shipped on a later date?’, ‘Can the product be customized?’ ‘Does the product have a bulk pricing option?’
These are actual questions customers have. If these questions go unanswered, you will lose out on leads.
An inquiry and quotation plugin can be a simple addition to your WooCommerce store, to help you capture leads without the expense and complexity of a CRM system.
But let’s face it, most plugins do not match up to our expectations. They either have a poor interface, time-consuming form builders, or buggy functionality. Worse yet, you need two different plugins to handle quotes and inquiries.
The solution? Enter WISDM Product Enquiry Pro— the inquiry and quotation plugin for the savvy WooStore Owner!
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro helps you to:
- Product Enquiry Pro is a complete negotiation platform. It’s a single plugin to help manage customer inquiries and create custom quotations.
- It covers your end-to-end communication needs, from collecting inquiries and contact information to sending across replies or product quotations, to converting a sale.
- And you don’t need to add a clunky form. PEP is packaged as a button.
- Inquiries give you a glimpse of the big picture— telling you the most in-demand products and the ones that have a long purchase cycle. PEP helps understand ‘why’ customers don’t always make a purchase.
- Talk to prospects, create quotes from the comfort of your website.
- Customize the form without the need or expense of a developer.
- Connect with leads across any device, any time!
The WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin by WisdmLabs costs $79.
WooCommerce PDF Catalog
For a business that lives in an immaterial dimension like that of ecommerce, offering users/buyers something tangible through a complete catalog of your products is an idea useful for expanding sales opportunities. And all you can do this with WooCommerce PDF Catalog.
A PDF catalog or brochure promotes the image of your online store even when they do not contribute to the conclusion of an immediate sale. You can quickly and effectively set up catalogs more or less and significant directly from your ecommerce site with WooCommerce with a single click.
The WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates license costs $24.
Prices By User Role for WooCommerce
Prices per user role make dynamic prices on Woocommere so that products can be offered at different rates for different customer groups. This system of different prices can be useful if, for example. You want to offer different prices to wholesalers and retail customers with prices.
If you are looking for an extension suitable for this purpose, then go for Prices By User Role for WooCommerce. It helps you implement a policy of price differentiation based on the categories of users and with a specific role. With different categories of traders (wholesalers/retailers).
The Prices By User Role for WooCommerce license costs $44.
Back In Stock Notifier – WooCommerce Waitlist Pro
Whenever a product is not available on WooCommerce, risks of losing both potential and potential customers are those already acquired because it does not allow them to obtain supplies. So it is essential for you if you want to increase sales or at least avoid making them fall.
To integrate on WooCommerce, a system of automatic notification of product availability, use Back In Stock Notifier on your ecommerce store with WooCommerce to keep those precious loyal customers up to date when the desired product is available again.
The Back In Stock Notifier – WooCommerce Extensions Waitlist Pro costs $20.
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking
If you are looking for a professional premium plugin for your e-commerce suitable for tracking shipments on Woocommerce, then choose WooCommerce Shipping Tracking. The customers want to know, just as quickly, how to follow the shipping of the product ordered and purchased.
In addition to a single factor. Being able to track shipments and knowing the expected delivery times of the product can play a fundamental role in the conclusion of the order. Especially in some particular sectors. To install this extension and update the customer in real-time.
The WooCommerce Extensions Shipping Tracking costs $18.
WooCommerce Coupons Countdown
A certainly immediate and convincing method to retain new and old customers acquired over time. At the same time increases the sales of WooCommerce is to grant and manage coupons in an appropriate manner and according to specific marketing strategies.
A perfect plugin that will help you implement these strategies on WooCommerce is WooCommerce Coupons Countdown. It helps you to create limited promotional coupons only to the most loyal and remunerative customers who often buy on your WooCommerce store.
The WooCommerce Extensions Coupons Countdown costs $29.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin
Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin is compatible with WooCommerce. It allows you to manage your WooCommerce affiliate platform to increase the sales of your products or services or those that you can aggregate through commercial agreements with other businesses.
The idea of giving a commission to those who help you increase visits and above all sales could tease you whether it’s physical, digital, or services. With Ultimate Affiliate Pro, you can easily manage your affiliates, roles, permits, remuneration systems, and much more.
The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin costs $59.
Woocommerce Live Chat
Responding in real-time to your customers who need help or assistance is challenging. But a Live Chat on WooCommerce window as a support for your customers can help you recover buyers who leave the buying process and maybe a step from checkout just for a doubt
If you are looking for a plugin suitable to integrate a live chat on WooCommerce, the use WooCommerce Live Chat. It is a multipurpose plugin that helps you create pre-chat & post-chat surveys, visitors tracking, smart chat routing, ticket management via chat/email, and much more.
The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin ranges from $16-149.
WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin
Sometimes to increase the sales of a product or service, especially those that require the investment of large sums. It is granted to the customer with limited availability temporarily or simply for company policy to be able to pay a deposit (or deposit).
WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin allows you just this, that is, to be able to charge the products in two solutions or installments (down payment when ordering online and balance on delivery).
This sales strategy not used in online stores can prove to be a winner for you. Who may want to sell products or services of a certain value online? The plugin can also be used to request a forced security deposit.
The WooCommerce Sponsor, a Friend Plugin, costs $39.
And you know other WooCommerce plugins or WooCommerce extensions that can grow sales? Leave a comment to express your opinion on this topic or to suggest other useful plugins to increase sales on WooCommerce.