When it comes to building a website, nothing matches the amazing benefits that WordPress provides. From an array of best WordPress themes to useful WordPress plugins, robust security, SEO & Social Media compatibility and more, the reasons for using WordPress are numerous.
Likewise, WordPress is a user-friendly CMS, meaning, that it is easy to manage, maintain and update. Thus, the below infographic is a beginner’s guide that offers you the best tips to maintain your WordPress website.
Comprising of 50+ best practices, implementing these tips on your website will help you to enhance your site’s page load speed and performance. It will help secure your site from all potential threats. In addition, it will also help you to make your site user-friendly, thus helping you boosts your site’s organic traffic and ranking.
To give you a glimpse. Here is a quick overview of some of the essential practices that you need to undertake;
- Do a complete Speed Audit of your website.
- Update all existing WordPress Plugins and Themes on your
- Monitor your site’s security and run a malware scan daily.
- Take a regular backup of your entire site and database.
- Clear junk media files and trash.
- Delete Spam comments.
- Keep your site’s content and images up-to-date.
- Check your site’s on-page SEO.
- Check and fix all links on your website – social media links, affiliate links etc.
By keeping your site well-maintained you would ensure that your site is easy to navigate by all – search engines and users alike. This, in turn, will result in faster indexing of web pages leading to increased traffic and a higher conversion. Thus, check out the website maintenance infographic below and to know more about each of the best practices in detail, go here to read the entire WordPress maintenance checklist guide.
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50+ Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in