Starting a new WordPress website is very easy. But making it better for the user is a bit different. Designing your website good, secure and user-friendly is difficult back in a day but thanks to WordPress and plugin developers who created some best and easy-to-use plugins for us.
10 Best Plugins for New WordPress Website
Here are some best plugins for you to consider for WordPress website.
Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
Yoast SEO is the best SEO plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps the bloggers to create the best SEO friendly content with its analysis report. It is a good idea to add Yoast on WordPress website. It improves your on-page SEO to get you the top position in search engine. Millions of users use this plugin, from a small blog to most of the popular websites in the world.
- Snippet preview shows how your website post or page will look in search engines.
- SEO and content analysis to make SEO friendly content.
- It integrates with the Google search console.
- Gives many edits to your website with the bulk editor.
- It also has the interlinking feature to optimize your site.
Wordfence Website Security
One of the best security plugins in WordPress is Wordfence. It has many features and provides the users best security for their website. This plugin provides the full malware removal service. It gives a full overview of the website security. Wordfence firewall prevents hackers to attack your website. You can also monitor your traffic with its live traffic view. It also helps in repair the damaged files to prevent the malware attack.
- Web application firewall helps prevent malicious traffic and hackers to attack.
- It also prevents the brute force attack.
- Its advanced manual blocking feature blocks the potential threats by ranges of IP addresses, referring websites and specific web browsers.
- Malware scanner scans malware, DNS changes, and bad URLs.
- Real-time thread defenses feed.
- Check if website IP is generating spam.
- View blocked intrusion attempts.
- Google crawlers activity.
- View logins and logouts.
- It has advanced comment spam filter.
- Give detailed IP information.
WP Smush Image Compression and Optimization
WP Smush is the best and the award-winning plugin for image compression and optimization. This plugin optimizes, compress, and resize all your images efficiently. Large size images slow down the website but WP Smush reduces the size of the image and makes the website work fast. It can compress any kind of image from any directory and optimize all the images on the website. This plugin is compatible with many popular media library plugins like NextGen gallery, WP Retina 2x, WP all import and many more.
- Optimize images using advanced compression techniques.
- It processes JPEG, PNG and GIF image file.
- Optimize any image from any directory on the website.
- Compress all web size images 1MB or smaller.
- It compresses attachments on upload automatically.
- You can manually compress the images from the media library or 50 images at a time in bulk.
Sumo ME provides a complete package of free tools. This plugin helps you promote your WordPress website. Operate many marketing applications in one plugin. This plugin helps you create multiple user accounts. It helps the main factor in your website which growing site traffic.
- Give faster loading time.
- Provides email integration with all email application.
- You can create multiple user accounts.
- Makes social sharing easy.
- It helps to build the email list with scroll box.
- Share your images with image sharer.
- The smart bar allows users to sign up for newsletters or social media sharing.
W3 Total Cache Plugin
The W3 total cache plugin is another speed optimization plugin. It enhances the load time of the website. It also increases the performance of the website and optimizes the SEO. This plugin has full support for many CDN ( Content Delivery Network ) services.
- Browser caching.
- Database caching on disk or in memory.
- Object and fragments caching in memory.
- Full CDN support.
- AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Pages ) support.
- And many more.
The Akismet plugin tells you about the comment whether it is spam or real comment. This plugin provides filter service for comments and form submission to prevent malicious content.
- Checks comment and filter the spam.
- Check the URLs provided in the comment for spam links.
- Shows status history of every comment.
- Delete features so the spam will be deleted to save the disk space.
- The Reviewer can see approved comments from every user.
UpdraftPlus Backup Plugin
UpdraftPlus is the best backup and restoration plugin. You are no good without a backup if your website gets crashed or update gets interrupted and creates a problem or you get hacked. This plugin makes a complete backup of the website and provides easy restore solution if anything goes wrong.
- Provide many options for cloud backup.
- Uses fewer server resources.
- Backup and restore easily.
- Schedule backups to save time.
The Jetpack plugin provides all three services designing, marketing, and security. It helps you design your website professionally and gives you all marketing and SEO tools to promote your website. This plugin also provides full security and backup to your new WordPress website.
- Provides many professional themes.
- Better mobile experience by lazy image loading.
- Easy to use and strong customization tools.
- Automatic social media sharing and scheduled posting
- SEO tools for search engines.
- Website analytics and stats.
- Protection against brute force attack and spam.
- Website backup on daily basis.
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is the best plugin to create forms. It also lets you customize your forms. You can create and manage multiple contact forms with this plugin. The form created with application also supports many plugins like CAPTCHA and etc.
- Create multiple forms.
- Customize forms.
- Support for other plugins.
OneSignal Push Notifications Plugin
OneSignal is a push notification plugin which provides complete solutions for your notification. It delivers the notifications to the specific users you select and customize the opt-in for visitors. It even sends a notification to the visitors if they left the website.
- Provide scheduled notification for your website.
- Send automatic notification when publishing a new post on your website.
- It gives opt-in customization service.
- Support different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on HTTP and HTTPs website.
- Targeted notification for targeted visitors.
These are the best plugins to install for a new WordPress website. These plugins will make you operate your website easily and provide you full security, SEO, customization, and optimization of your website.
Nice Post Thanks for sharing.
For push notifications you should definitely try our plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/digitalpush/
The plugin allows your visitors to subscribe to your push notifications as well as receive push notifications whenever you publish a new post.
This plugins are truly a must-have for all new sites, but to be honest it looks more like a list of most popular wp plugin. I’m looking forward to the 2020 update, bookmarked!